Pages

Tamil actor Jai Movies & Biography


Biography / trivia
#  Jai was born on 6th April 1985 Chennai, India.
#  Jai has many relatives in film industry. He is nephew of music director Deva & Srikanth Deva is his cousin.
#  Tamil actor Silambarasan and Ajith Kumar are his close friends.
#  He made his acting debut with “Bhagavathi” in 2002 alongside Vijay and Reemma Sen.
# Jai later appeared in successful movies like Chennai 600028, Subramaniapuram, Engeyum Eppodhum etc.
#  He was in controversy when he made a statement about his films future box office results in 2009. He was working for several films at a time namely Vaamanan, Adhe Neram Adhe Idam, Aval Peyar Thamizharasi and Arjunan Kadhali, he gave a public statement that only “Vaamanan” will succeed in box office and others will fail box office.
#  Film producers protested against him for making such damaging statement. They even went to the extent of banning him in Tamil film industry but Soundarya Rajinikanth intervened & put an end to the dispute.
Quotes
“When stories are being narrated to me, I would look for some kind of flaws in it. If it does not have any, then I would see if I had done such a story earlier and whether it would suit me. If I am satisfied with these parameters, then I give the go ahead immediately.”
“It is only because of Ajith’s blessings that I got a film like Subramaniapuram”
“I’m someone who does not hesitate to state facts. For instance, just as I say Vamanan will do well, I know for a fact that two of my future projects will flop. One will not last for more than a week in the theatres, while the other won’t last for more than a fortnight. People tell me not to say such things about my own projects. But then, whether I state it or not, what is bound to happen will happen.”
“I wanted to become a music director. I learnt to play the keyboard for nearly six years and was training in the studios with music director Deva and his son Srikanth Deva during my leisure time.”

Filmography / all movies list

SlYearMovieDirectorCo-stars
12002BhagavathiA. VenkateshVijay,Reemma Sen
22007Chennai 600028Venkat PrabhuShiva,Nithin Sathya
32008SubramaniapuramSasikumarSwathi,Sasikumar
42009VaamananAhmedRahman,Priya Anand
52009Adhe NeramAdhe IdamM. PrabhuVijayalakshmi,Nizhalgal Ravi
62010GoaVenkat PrabhuVaibhav Reddy,Aravind Akash
72010Aval PeyarThamizharasiMeera KathiravanNandhagi,Dhiyana
82010KanimozhiS RangasamyShazahn Padamsee,Vijay Vasanth
92011Engeyum EppodhumM. SaravananAnjali,Ananya
102012Arjunan KadhaliParthy BaskarPoorna,Susan George
112012Vettai MannanNelsonSilambarasan,Hansika Motwani

6 comments:

  1. i love you so so much

    ReplyDelete