Pages

Tamil actor Abbas biodata & best movies list



Biodata

NameAbbas Ali
Meaningof “Abbas”Angry TIGER!
Date of BirthMay 26, 1977
Birth PlaceCalcutta, India
NationalityIndian
Hair colorBlack
Eye colourBlack
SpouseErum Ali (1997)
ChildrenEmira and Aymaan
College DaysBombay
HobbiesRiding sports bike and Cars
Favourite foodIndian food
Favourite ColorBlack
Favourite music directorA.R.Rehmaan
Favourite co-starsRambha and Aishwarya Rai
Favourite Tamil movieThalapathi
ProfessionActor, Model
First movieKadhal Desam (Tamil, 1996)
AddressThiruvanmayur, Valmiki Nagar, Chennai

Biography / trivia
# Abbas is his real name – it means angry TIGER!
# He is married to Erum Ali, a fashion designer in 1997. It was a love cum arranged marriage.
# His dog name is “gucci”.
# In the beginning he was not good in Tamil as its not his mother tongue, he used to converse only in English.
# He was a succesfull Model in Bangalore before coming into the film industry . His model colleagues were Dino Morea , Suman Ranganathan , Rajeev Gopalkrishna , Rahul Dev, Sameer Malhotra .
# Earlier Abbas has acted as the second hero in a number of films.
# He has acted with many stars including Rajinikanth, Sivaji Ganesan, Ajith, Kamal Haasan, Madhavan etc.
# Apart from acting the tamil actor is running a family-based business in Bangalore, Chennai & Hyderabad.
# He acted in the hit album “Yeh Hai Prem” (1999).

Quotes

“Love before marriage makes u tie the knot and after marriage keeps the FMAILY happy” (about marriage)
“No, I don’t believe in isolating myself from society. I don’t want to lead a restricted life; I want to enjoy it. I go to theatres and snooker parlours with my friends. I am friendly with my fans. The only change now is that earlier, I used to play cricket every day with some children. Now I don’t get the time to play regularly. I am an actor only when I’m on the sets. With my wife and children, I’m like any other man.”
“Acting was not my first priority. I wanted to become an Air Force pilot. Failing that, I wanted to go in for my Masters in Business Management (MBA). I didn’t clear the NDA entrance examination. More offers poured in after Kaadal Desam became a hit. So I landed in films after I was done with college.”
“My first priority is the script. I don’t want to repeat roles. I want to show the audience a different face each time they watch my film. After the script comes the director and the technical team.”
“I scan each of my mails [abbaszap@rediffmail.com] and reply to (fans’ mail) all of them.I feel it is important for an actor. We are nowhere without fans.”
“I’m more of a comedian – I like making people laugh”

Best movies list

  • Shanti Shanti Shanti ( Abbas , Prakash Raj , Prema , Madhavan , Harini , Satish Shah )
  • Minnale ( R. Madhavan , Reema Sen ,  Abbas , Vivek , Nagesh , N. Krishna )
  • Kandukondain Kandukondain ( Mammootty , Abbas , Ajith , Aishwarya Rai , Tabu )
  • Padayappa ( Rajinikanth , Soundarya , Ramya Krishnan »”>Ramya Krishnan , Sivaji Ganesan , Abbas , Manivannan , Nassar , Senthil , Ramesh Khanna , Vadivvukarasi , Anu Mohan , K.S. Ravikumar , VasuVikram , Prakash Raj )
  • Suyamvaram ( Sathyaraj , Prabhu , Karthik , Abbas , Parthiban , Arjun , Prabhu Deva , Livingston , Napolean , Bhagiyaraj , Kushboo , Rambha , Roja , Janagaraj , Senthil , Urvashi )
  • Kadhal Desam ( Abbas , Vineeth , Tabu , Vadivelu )
  • Anasuya ( Bhumika Chawla , Abbas , Nikhita , Ankita , Ravi Babu )

9 comments:

  1. Dhanush is an Indian actor, mainly works in Tamil films. Born as Venkatesh Prabhu to filmmaker Kasthuri Raja and Vijayalakshmi, he debuted with 2002 film Thulluvadho Ilamai, directed by his father. His second film Kaadhal Kondein came out in 2003, which was directed by his brother Selvaraghavan and established him as a bankable talent in the Tamil film industry. EHB

    List Of Dhanush Films

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dhanush is an Indian film actor, playback singer, producer, the lyricist who was born on July 28, 1983, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. (on 28 July, It’s my birthday too). He is well known for his work in Tamil cinema. In 2011, Dhanush sung a song named “Why this Kolaveri Di” for which he received international attention. Not only this, the song became the first Indian video song to cross 100 million views on YouTube. Below the paragraphs, We are sharing the complete, latest and fully updated Dhanush all movie list.

    Dhanush Movies List
    List Of Dhanush Films
    Read more

    ReplyDelete